Saturday, March 23, 2013

Positional Words

I really like the way my new SMARTboard lesson came out today!  It is for Positional Words.  I'll be trying it with my PreK class, although I know it's more for Kinder and up.  I think they'll enjoy the themes to the lesson.  I made it with three different themes: Monsters, Spring/Summer, and Outer Space.  Hopefully, a little something to delight the taste of most kids.  If you think this is something worth sharing, I'd love for you to use my PIN button and pin it for me!  My Pinterest page only works for me about 30% of the time!!  It is so frustrating!  Jo


   
   

1 comment:

  1. Looks great!! Love the clipart! :)

    I was already a follower of your blog, too! I noticed you're a Texas blogger! I grew up in Magnolia, Texas and just recently moved to Ohio!

    Brittany
    http://thesuperheroteacher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete